Its that time of year again and GolfWRX is holding The Open Contest for 2016.
You have to be a registered member (registration is free) and logged in to pick your golfers. One entry per person. Picks must be made before midnight of start of tournament. 11:59 pm GMT +1, July 13, 2016.
Detailed Guidelines and Rules
Choose any 5 *Golfers in the field.
Users can choose Golfers only once. Picks must be made before midnight of start of tournament. 11:59 pm GMT +1, July 13, 2016.
*Amateurs = $0.00 earnings.
Here is how Winners are chosen.
1. Net Earnings
If Net Earnings are the same, then the system looks at:
2. Least Amount of Player Salary, the player's salary cap for the tournament. (Not Applicable in Master's Tournament)
If Least Amount of Player Salary is the same, then the system looks at:
3. Lowest Number of Picks by the user
If the lowest number of picks by the user is the same, then the system looks at:
4. The Earliest Timestamp of the user's last pick
Prizes to be announced:
- International Winners are responsible for any customs and duties charges.
- GolfWRX reserves the right to disqualify winners for any reason.
- GolfWRX reserves the right to substitute prizes for any reason
- GolfWRX reserves the rights to not honor prize awards if the winner does not claim the prize within 7 days of being sent a personal message via the Forum messaging systems.