Its that time of year again and GolfWRX is holding the US Open Contest for 2013.
You have to be a registered member (registration is free) and logged in to pick your golfers. One entry per person. Picks are now synchronized to time of day and there is now a COUNTDOWN CLOCK. So last chance to pick is 11:59 pm(of the timezone of the tournament) of Day 3.
Detailed Guidelines and Rules
Choose any 5 *Golfers in the field.
Users can choose and switch players all the way up to RD 3.
o After RD 1 -15% Penalty against player's earnings
o After RD 2 -35% Penalty against player's earnings
o After RD 3 -60% Penalty against player's earnings
*Amateurs = $0.00 earnings.
Here is how Winners are chosen by minus any penalty for changes.
1. Net Earnings
If Net Earnings are the same, then the system looks at:
2. Least Amount of Player Salary, the player's salary cap for the tournament. (Not Applicable in Master's Tournament)
If Least Amount of Player Salary is the same, then the system looks at:
3. Lowest Number of Picks by the user
If the lowest number of picks by the user is the same, then the system looks at:
4. The Earliest Timestamp of the user's last pick
Prizes to be announced:
- International Winners are responsible for any customs and duties charges.
- GolfWRX reserves the right to disqualify winners for any reason.
- GolfWRX reserves the right to substitute prizes for any reason
- GolfWRX reserves the rights to not honor prize awards if the winner does not claim the prize within 7 days of being sent a personal message via the Forum messaging systems.